Tuesday, May 21, 2013

365 Project Starts Today

So a lot of the other blogs that I read talk about doing 365 projects, which is basically taking a picture per day. I've decided to start. I'm going to take a picture everyday of something that makes me happy.  It's probably going to be a lot of pictures of my dog.  But that's ok. I want to do this for myself because I've been feeling really uninspired lately. Just kind of stuck in the same old town doing the same thing every day. I want to do this to remind myself that there should be at least one thing every day that makes me happy. Also, I just got myself a fancy new smartphone that takes awesome pictures and I want to utilize that.

Today, that thing is Barefoot Contessa on the Food Network.  Her voice is just so calming. And Chris isn't here watching baseball so I actually get to watch her today. And that makes me happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment